Tips For Your First Visit:
1. Wear loose comfortable clothing.
2. Write down a list of your bodily injuries (neck pain, mid-back pain, lower back pain, etc.)
3. Inform us of all or any accidents you may have been involved in (auto accidents, slip & fall accidents, sports accidents, work accidents, etc.)
4. Inform us of any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, soreness, stiffness, spasms, etc.)
5. Inform us of any health conditions or any surgeries you have or may have had.
6. Try to remember any questions or concerns you may have.
Be sure to tell us all about your lifestyle that may affect your condition so that we can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals. Hope to see you soon!